Situated in the heart of Albion Village, 349 Sandgate Road is the most prized building on this premier strip.
The asset has been meticulously managed and maintained after undergoing an award-winning refurbishment in 2008.
27 years of ownership by the current owners – and now is your chance to make it yours!
– Prominent 725 sqm corner land parcel with 25 metres of high exposure to Sandgate Road
– Future Development upside and favourable mixed-use zoning
– Elevated holding with superb CBD & suburban view corridors
– Fully leased returning over $300,000 net per annum*
– Diverse income streams across three modern, well-appointed retail/office tenancies
– Long standing tenants, two of which have been within the building for over 15 years
– Secure on-site parking
– Buzzing urban renewal precinct with over $1b of proposed development (Albion Exchange, Woolworths Supermarket, Albion Central, Albion Raceway)
– 2 minute walk to Albion Train Station and numerous cafes/bars/restaurants at your doorstep
Contact the Inner-City Specialists & Exclusive Marketing Agents C Property QLD.