The owners have committed to selling this prime freestanding building, presenting a truly rare opportunity not to be missed.
226 Leichhardt Street is superbly located on a hilltop location within a short stroll to the Brisbane CBD, Howard Smith Wharves (very cool precinct!) & numerous cafes, restaurants and bars.
Key features of the building include:
• 462m²* mixed use zoned land
• Well presented 2 level building with 6 tenancies & plenty of car parks
• Impressive dual street access and 15 metre frontage
• Part of ground floor vacant, perfect for owner occupiers
• Excellent investment opportunity
• Potential to redevelop the site into mixed use, residential, hotel or office building (subject to council approvals)
• Expressions of Interest closing 5PM Thursday 21st February 2019
Please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agents & Inner-City Specialists C Property to discuss further and to arrange an inspection.