Located in the heart of Brisbane’s most dynamic inner city precinct – Fortitude Valley, C Property is proud to present this truly one of a kind mixed-use office/showroom opportunity to the market.
Having just completed a full building refurbishment, 99 Bridge Street represents the perfect mix of contemporary and heritage character set within what has become a more eclectic extension of the James Street precinct. Situate yourself amongst renowned design houses incl. Coco Republic, Max Sparrow, Porter Davis and Harry Harry Home.
Situated above Stone & Wood’s landmark Brisbane brewery on the ground floor, a range of flexible tenancies are now available.
Property Highlights Include:
– Newly refurbished creative spaces of 175 sqm, 279 sqm & 434 sqm
– To suit a variety of office or showroom businesses
– Stunning character features incl. exposed brickwork, high ceilings and timber trussing throughout
– Separate male/female amenities with shower
– Up to 15 car spaces available onsite
– Approx 250 m from Fortitude Valley Train Station
Contact the exclusive agents C Property for more information or to organise an inspection today!