Occupying a prime corner frontage in one of Fortitude Valley’s most high profile positions, 358 Wickham Street offers a freestanding showroom/office opportunity with an exposure like no other. Offering a range of flexible tenancy options (439 sqm* – 1,473 sqm*), the building has been recently refurbished in collaboration with eminent architects Conrad Gargett and benefits from a thoughtfully designed existing fitout rich in both character features and natural light. Located less than 250* from the unrivalled amenity of the James Street precinct, this is a unique opportunity to situate yourself amongst a host of national and internationally acclaimed brands incl. Stone & Wood Brewing, Coco Republic, Brisbane BMW & many more.
Property Highlights Include:
– Rare freestanding showroom/office opportunity
– Tenancy options ranging 439 sqm* – 1,473 sqm* (whole building)
– Prime 60 m* corner frontage, high profile signage opportunities on offer
– Breathtaking architecturally designed fitout w/ character features throughout
– On site secure car parking for 18+ vehicles
– Flexible MU-1 mixed use inner-city zoning
– Less than 250m* to both James Street & the brand new Fortitude Valley Metro Station
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact your exclusive C Property agents today!