Situated right in the heart of the Valley, 109-111 Constance offers character experience like no other. With features throughout such as exposed brickwork, stunning high ceilings and polished timer floors, a range of flexible & mixed-use tenancies can be taken either separately or together. Built in 1904 and designed by eminent architects Marks & Son, the iconic ex-flour mill sits less than 100 m from both the Valley Metro and Stone & Wood’s first Brisbane Brewery.
109 Constance Street (Mixed Use Space):
* Areas from 160 sqm – 700 sqm
* Suited to a variety of creative style office or restaurant/bar uses
* Commercial Kitchen & Liquor License in place
* Upto 6x car spaces available onsite.
111 Constance Street (Creative Office/Showroom):
* 240 sqm first floor tenancy
* Open plan layout out
* Fantastic natural light throughout
* Brand new kitchen & amenities
* Exclusive use balcony
Contact the exclusive agents C Property for more information or to organise an inspection today!