On behalf of Habitat Development Group, C Property is excited to exclusively present ‘The Foundry’ to the market. This ground floor 80sqm* internal blank canvas is accompanied by 80sqm* of external area that can be utilized at the tenants request whether it be a alfresco seating/dining area or additional internal space.
Key Features Include:
• Premium Retail comprising of 80sqm internal + 80sqm external.
• Tenancy delivered as a blank canvas ready for fit-out.
• Access to a 1000L grease trap with plumbing installed.
• Motivated owners happy to offer very attractive fit out incentives.
• 13 visitor car spaces (including 2 disabled) next to the tenancy, as part of the building complex.
• All 88 apartments above now sold and fully occupied.
• Great signage opportunity to popular Deshon Street.
• High density prescient, less than 2km’s to Brisbane CBD with an abundance of local amenity.
• Attractive Leasing rates and incentives on offer
Woolloongabba is home to the Brisbane Cricket Ground, also known as the Gabba, a vast sports stadium that hosts professional Aussie Rules football and cricket matches. The area’s burgeoning dining scene includes trendy bistros as well as more established fine dining favourites, while nearby shops sell antiques and vintage fashion.
If you have any further questions or wish to inspect, please contact your exclusive inner-city specialists Brad Weston & Nick Zervos today!