Situated less than 400 m* from both the heart of James Street & Howard Smith Wharves precinct, 82 Arthur Street presents 323 sqm* of contemporary space suited to to both office and showroom.
Offering immediate access to the Story Bridge, the property is well positioned within the dynamic and ever evolving James Street precinct. Home to the landmark Calile Hotel. James Street’s reputation as the inner-city’s foremost lifestyle precinct is underpinned by its list of high profile national & international retailers incl. David Jones, Living Edge, Jardan, West Elm, Pottery Barn & more.
Property Highlights Include:
– 323 sqm* contemporary office/showroom
– Fully fitted & cabled with workstations for 37
– Easily reverted back to an open plan layout
– High profile glass frontage to Robertson Street
– Stunning ceiling height
– Ambient natural light flowing throughout
– Spacious kitchenette & own amenities
– Car Parking for 4 allocated onsite
– High exposure signage opportunities
– Less than 600 m* from Fortitude Valley Train Station
Contact the exclusive agents C Property for more information or to organise an inspection today!