44 Roma Street presents a range of rarely seen freestanding retail opportunities right at the heart of Brisbane’s CBD.
Neighboring the Pullman Hotel on the corner of Ann & Turbot Street, the property’s proximity to the supreme court and surrounding commercial office buildings result in heavy local foot traffic.
Property highlights include:
– Areas from 66 sqm – 140 sqm
– To suit all types of food, beverage & retail use
– Existing restaurant fitout incl. kitchen
– Liquor license in place
– High foot traffic area
– Council approved footpath dining permit
– Upto 18 m* of prime frontage
Contact – C Property Agents – Danilo Maruca & Jack Chuang – To Inspect!