Occupying over 40 m* of prime frontage to both the Brunswick Street and Duncan Street Malls, TCB & Co. is sitauted at the forefront of Fortitude Valley’s vibrant & exciting transformation.
Offering a range of fully fitted & blank canvas tenancies (28sqm* – 288sqm*), position yourself alongside cherished Valley institutions incl. Wagaya, B.Lucky & Sons Arcade, Hey Chica, Dukes Cafe & Retro’s Night Club.
Presenting a unique dual mall frontage TCB & Co. is directly opposite the 3,000* capacity Fortitude Valley Music Hall and the newly completed 20,000 sqm* 31 Duncan Street office tower. In addition to benefitting from surrounding density, TCB & Co’s retail component sits beneath of 11,000* sqm of fully leased office anchored by the QLD state government’s “The Precinct”. Take advantage of what is considered true 24/7 captive trade right at your door step. This is a retail opportunity that can’t be replicated!
Property Highlights Include:
– Retail tenancies ranging 28sqm* – 288sqm*
– Expansive alfresco/footpath dining options
– Both blank canvas & fully fitted turn-key options available
– Suited to all types of food & beverage, retail or medical/allied health
– Existing fitouts incl. kitchens w/ extraction, grease trap & refrigeration in place
– Situated beneath 11,000sqm* of fully leased office and opposite a newly completed 20,000sqm* office tower
– High foot traffic position, 24/7 captive trade
– Ability for both evening, late night and early morning trade
– Direct linkage & thoroughfare to McWhirters/ Fortitude Metro Station
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact your C Property Agent today!