Located in the heart of Brisbane’s most dynamic inner city precinct – Fortitude Valley, C Property is proud to present this truly one of a kind mixed-use character opportunity to the market.
Recently established, 99 Bridge Street represents the perfect mix of contemporary and heritage character set within what has become an exciting extension of the James Street precinct. Situate yourself amongst renowned design houses incl. Coco Republic, Max Sparrow, Porter Davis and Harry Harry Home.
Situated above Stone & Wood’s landmark Brisbane brewery on the ground floor, this outstanding tenancy is availble for immediate occupation with flexible lease terms on offer.
Property Highlights Include:
– 434 sqm mixed use creative space
– Stunning character features incl. exposed brickwork, high ceilings and timber trussing throughout
– Competitive rental rate & flexible lease terms on offer
– Separate male/female amenities with shower
– Up to 6 car spaces available onsite
– Approx 250 m from Fortitude Valley Train Station
Contact the exclusive agents C Property for more information or to organise an inspection today!