The Kangaroo Point riverside peninsula is one of the most tightly held pockets within the Brisbane inner-city market.
11 Wicklow Street is a high-quality freestanding office building which will appeal to owner occupiers, developers searching for a premium boutique project or investors looking for a quality asset with development upside.
Key features of this opportunity;
– 265sqm* office building with potential to split into 2 tenancies
– Well presented building with excellent ceiling height & plenty of natural light
– Unrivalled on-site parking for 9 vehicles
– 417sqm* mixed-use zoned land with great frontage – develop up to 28m subject to council approval
– Short walk to Cross River Ferry Terminal and the new pedestrian Green Bridge
– 700m* to the Brisbane CBD, Howard Smith Wharves & Woolworths development
Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 4th May 2022 at 4pm (if not sold prior).
Please contact the Inner-City Specialists & Exclusive Marketing Agents C Property QLD for further information or to arrange an inspection.