Situated less than 400 m* from both the heart of James Street & Howard Smith Wharves precinct, 91 Robertson Street presents 400 sqm* of flexible mixed-use office with 8+ car parks in one of inner-city Brisbane’s most tightly held precincts.
Offering immediate access to the Story Bridge, the property is well positioned within the dynamic and ever evolving James Street precinct. Home to the landmark Calile Hotel. James Street’s reputation as the inner-city’s foremost lifestyle precinct is underpinned by its list of high profile national & international retailers incl. David Jones, Living Edge, Jardan, West Elm, Pottery Barn & more.
Property Highlights Include:
– 400 sqm* of prime freestanding office
– Fully fitted & cabled with fibre optic internet, easily reconfigurable
– Flexible mixed use inner city zoning
– Expansive secure car park with car parking for 8+
– Ample breakout space incl. bonus 25 sqm* deck
– High exposure signage opportunities, brand the building your own
– Less than 850 m* from Fortitude Valley Train Station
Contact the exclusive agents C Property for more information or to organise an inspection today!