Situated less than 400 m* from both the heart of James Street & Howard Smith Wharves precinct, 70 Robertson Street presents 280 sqm* of visually stunning industrial-chic space within one of inner-city Brisbane’s most tightly held precincts.
Offering immediate access to the Story Bridge, the property is well positioned within the dynamic and ever evolving James Street precinct. Home to the landmark Calile Hotel. James Street’s reputation as the inner-city’s foremost lifestyle precinct is underpinned by its list of high profile national & international retailers incl. David Jones, Living Edge, Jardan, West Elm, Pottery Barn & more.
Property Highlights Include:
– 280 sqm* industrial-chic office/showroom
– Fully fitted & cabled with workstations for 19
– 10 m* glass frontage to Robertson Street
– Stunning 4 m* high ceilings, polished concrete flooring & exposed beams
– Ambient natural light flowing throughout
– Ample breakout space incl. bonus 27 sqm* deck & zen garden
– Own amenities incl. shower & disabled bathroom
– 3 car spaces allocated onsite
– High exposure signage opportunities
– Less than 500 m* from Fortitude Valley Train Station
Contact the exclusive agents C Property for more information or to organise an inspection today!