Available for one of the first times in its entirety, C Property is pleased to present to the market – 127 Boundary St, West End. Occupying a landmark footprint that is strategically positioned in the heart and soul of West End, 127 Boundary St offers an operators dream to work with a motivated Lessor to create a venue space that appeals to the masses.
– Areas from 800sqm – 984sqm
– Boasting character features and fittings throughout
– Suited to all food & beverage, restaurant, nightclub & entertainment users
– Pre-existing Commercial Hotel Licence – soundproofed venue
– Exciting plans to create a thriving venue/ precinct with an identity to brand your own
– Multi- level venue with pre-existing bars and amenities
– Multiple ground floor access points
– Current licenced times: Friday – Saturday 10am – 1am, Sunday – Thursday 10am- 12am
– District Centre zoning
Situated in one of Brisbane’s most desirable hospitality locations in West End, 127 Boundary Street’s offering is unlike any other. Secure yourself directly beside thriving F&B businesses, such as the West Village precinct, Boundary Hotel, Archive Beer Boutique, The Catchment Brewing Co and many more.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, get in touch with your exclusive C Property Agents, Nick Zervos and Aristotle Glaros today!