57 Old Cleveland Road is a prominent building which has just had a full refurbishment undertaken and is ready for occupation now.
* Refurbishment comprises cosmetic upgrade, full re-glazing (external & internal) lift replacement, to disability compliance
* General floor provisions to include ceiling grid reinstatement, new T5 lighting, air conditioning and carpets
* Upgrade of Male and Female amenities all floor and construction of end of trip facilities to basement
* Additionally, roof deck aesthetic and services provisions with the end user in mind
* Whole building 1393 sqm*.
* Split areas 1215 sqm* which includes roof deck of 128 sqm*
* 20 Basement car parks
* 12 External security parking bays
(*Subject to Survey Plans)
Stones Corner has always been a hive of activity for a large array of retailers. Recent renovations to the area have provided the upgrade needed to ensure that the area remains a prominent location for retail and commercial businesses. Stones Corner has good access to Logan, Ipswich & Old Cleveland Roads as well as the south-east freeway.